Wednesday 11 November 2015

Rest and Refreshing

Judging by the look of the #mythursdaybreaktime gallery so many of you had such lovely breaktimes last week. In fact there were so many beautiful images that it was hard to pick just a few.

So this week, breaking from the norm, I'm sharing a couple of grids with different style photographs that I love in equal parts.

Firstly, this calming collection. A beautiful grid of quiet moments which speak to me of rest. The talented women who posted them have some of my favourite galleries too so do pop over to check them out.
@wolvesinlondon  @littlegreenshed
@allenandbear  @lingyeungb
Secondly, this grid full of bright pops of colour. The feel of the photos are so different to those above and although they all appear restful in their own way, the buzz of colour in them is quite refreshing.
@bymeeni  @oneyellowteapot
@cotton_clara  @theordinarylovely
That's the amazing thing about a breaktime, just sitting down for a moment, taking a little time out and resting can be all you need to set you on the right path for the rest of the day.

One photo which particularly stood out to me last week was this beautiful capture by Janice from @janiceissit_life_style.

I absolutely love the warmth of this photo, the sunlight, the shadows and the texture are simply stunning. Janice's gallery is photo after photo of loveliness so you must check it out!
 
This month the very kind Secret Linen Store are giving away a £50 voucher to my favourite shot of the month. To enter your posts into the giveaway simply tag in me @littlemaldod and @secretlinenstore along with the usual #mythursdaybreaktime.

I really can't wait to see the lovely moments that you share tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.
Lowri xx




1 comment:

  1. That was the most amazing surprise! Thank you so much. I'm extremely happy 😍

    ReplyDelete