Thursday 19 November 2015

"Bear with"

Just popping by to share this beautiful shot taken last Thursday for #mythursdaybreaktime.
It was shared by sweet Hannah (@hannahruthking), I love how she snapped up the opportunity to capture the elusive sunshine! It seems to have been missing from our skies this last week, so when I spotted this photo in my gallery it cheered my soul.

This photo also bought a smile to my face when I saw it in the gallery. My daughter. My cheeky little Anwen.
I LOVE that my husband joins in with #mythursdaybreaktime from time to time and last Thursday he posted this. Now obviously he CAN'T win this month's giveaway (an amazing £50 voucher for Secret Linen Store) but if he could, then I'm not sure I could say no to this one!

There's still time to share photos from your breaktimes today and another chance next week to enter November's giveaway. Simply share your breaktimes and tag in @secretlinenstore and @littlemaldod with the usual hashtag.

I feel like this blog is an ode to breaktimes at the moment. There are a great number of posts that I'm hoping to share with you soon but finding time to write them is proving difficult! I'm pleased to say that the shop is keeping me busy most naptimes and evenings at the moment so life is pretty busy. Please bear with me, I'll be on top of things again soon (I hope!)

In case you missed it, we celebrated little maldod's 2nd birthday yesterday! That's right TWO whole years, I honestly don't know where the time has gone. To say thank you there's a great giveaway over on Instagram, a party bag filled with treats worth £75 to be precise! Just look out for this post in my gallery for details on how to enter.
I'll be back next time with my Styling the Seasons post for this month and to tell you all about my time at the SISTERHOOD Supper last Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lowri x


No comments:

Post a Comment