Wednesday 14 October 2015

Magic Mushrooms (not that kind)

Last Thursday was one of those days when your body forces you to stop. The result of 'burning the candle at both ends' as my Mum would say and coming under attack from the Autumn bugs.
I spent the morning in bed and, whilst I wouldn't call it a perfect Thursday breaktime, it certainly did me the world of good.

Whilst we haven't quite banished the coughs from our house, after a lazy weekend I'm pleased to say we're all bouncing around a bit more this week. If you're suffering from similar splutters then you certainly have my sympathy!

As usual, I loved taking a peek in to your breaktime moments last week and how lovely they were too. Here's a couple of beautiful images that caught my eye.
@claremullarkey @bonnyandjoy
@alltomkerstin @rachel.marilyn.reeder
The two outdoor shots just look so fresh and, in my opinion, there's nothing nicer than a bright and sunny, crisp Autumn day. I also loved these crafty shots, they've inspired me to get a little seasonal project under my belt, it's been a while! In fact, I have an upcoming post which might just inspire you to do the same.

The shot that caught my eye and really made me smile was this amazing capture by Lilian @lingyeungb
I love the thought of a fairy village and these magical toadstools are sure to house a fairy or two! The little maldod icon is based on this very image no less.

Thank you as always to all of you that share your breaktimes on a weekly basis, I am staggered that there's well over a 1000 (YES!) posts in the gallery now.  What started on a whim, has become something that I look forward to hosting each and every week.

Don't forget that this month you can WIN a place on a Modern Calligraphy Workshop with Quill London. If you can't attend then Quill are generously offering a Calligraphy starter kit so you can learn yourself. I'm hugely excited to be attending a workshop this Sunday and will be sure to tell you all about it next week.

To enter your posts into the giveaway just make sure you tag in @littlemaldod and @quilllondon into your posts, using the usual #mythursdaybreaktime tag.

I look forward to seeing what you all get up to tomorrow.

Until then, have a cosy evening.
Lowri x

No comments:

Post a Comment