Saturday 31 October 2015

"A girl and her dog on a chestnut hunt"

Do you ever wish you could hit pause on a moment, so you can savour it for as long as possible? Sometimes, a photo is the only way you can. Capturing a fleeting moment that you can enjoy every time you look at it.

This photo and the comment below it shared by Jessica (@thewoodlandwife) for #mythursdaybreaktime epitomises that very feeling.
{A girl and her dog on a chestnut hunt. Can someone hit the pause button, I want to savour every second of this moment.}
Jessica's feed on Instagram is just beautiful, her and her lovely family life in a stunning woodland in the Kent countryside. The moments that Jessica captures are simply stunning and a feed that I always enjoy.

She also shared this photo for #mythursdaybreaktime this month. I love it. Her well worn, well loved ripped jeans are just too cool!
I'm delighted to announce Jessica as the winner of the fantastic Quill London giveaway this month. Congratulations! I do hope you enjoy trying out Modern Calligraphy at one of their amazing workshops. Please get in touch with me to arrange your prize.

Thank you to everyone who takes part each week, I love seeing your breaktime moments each week. If you're partial to a lie in or afternoon nap then I have a little giveaway in November that's just for you! Check back here on Wednesday for more details.

I hope your weekends have gotten off to a good start. We have friends staying and have enjoyed a full English, walk up the woods and lashings of tea and lemon drizzle so far today. A perfect Saturday.

I've got some autumnal recipes and crafts which I'm looking forward to sharing with you (when I can find the time to write them up), and I'll be back early next week with my November edit for the shop. If you love Christmas as much as me then hold on to your hats, things about to get very festive....The little maldod Christmas Shop launches tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by, wishing you a lovely rest of your weekend.
Lowri X



No comments:

Post a Comment