Wednesday 12 August 2015

Mountain Peaks

Last week's #mythursdaybreaktime gallery was BURSTING with gorgeous images, it really was so tricky to choose a favourite.

There were so many shots taken in far off sunny destinations and this grid sums up the chilled out vibe just perfectly. I love each shot individually but also love how they work together too.
@muffandteacake  @lingyeungb
@lewesmap  @martha_andthe_meadow
There were also some incredible landscape shots taken and this one by Kristy (@mummykristylee) particularly caught my eye. I'm pretty sure I gasped when I saw it and keep coming back to it when I scroll through the gallery.
Everything about it is perfect, the perspective is incredible and there's just so much to gaze at. When I last looked at it I noticed the wild flowers growing in the foreground which I'd missed the first time when I was just in awe of the mountain peaks.

We are spending a few nights near some more local peaks, the Brecon Beacons to be exact. Here's a photo taken the last time we visited this beautiful area, it's good for the soul round here I tell you!
Rain and thunder is forecast tomorrow which should make for an interesting few nights under canvas. Thankfully we've experienced storms whilst camping before and my husband and I are just going to make the most of the precious time to ourselves (thank you Mum and Dad!) Here's to a few evenings round the fire pit, bacon sandwich breakfasts and some lie ins.

Signal depending I look forward to catching up with your breaktimes tomorrow too. Don't forget you can win an amazing Teapigs bundle this month. Simply tag me @littlemaldod and @teapigs along with #mythursdaybreaktime to enter your posts.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lowri x




No comments:

Post a Comment