Wednesday 29 July 2015

Monkey Business

As I write this I'm curled up on the sofa, a big cup of tea in hand, warming up from a soaking on a walk earlier. Where on earth did the Summer go?!

I'm not complaining, it's not like I'm not used to living in Wales (would be the scenario anywhere in Britain mind!) But the wet, grey days do have a knack of hampering outdoor plans.

One rainy day activity we never get bored of though is dressing up. Yesterday I finally got round to finding an empty basket and filled it with dressing up clothes and hats that had been scattered about. Anwen didn't take long to discover it and presented me with her choice of clothing for today...
Which brings me nicely to my favourite photo from last week's #mythursdaybreaktime. I couldn't help but smile when I saw this fun picture by @frenchieparker I love how 'in character' Sarah and her little one are having, pure joy!
The lovely images below also caught my eye last week. Baked treats, a lovely creative corner and that Unicorn!!! Pop over to Instagram to discover these galleries and more gorgeous photos.
@brickdustandglitter  @suevaunallison
@hellomrsh @dreamingofthecountry
Tomorrow is the last Thursday to join in with the fabulous giveaway in partnership with Bloom & Wild. Simply tag your breaktime moment with #mythursdaybreaktime and tag in @bloomandwild and me @littlemaldod to be in with a chance of winning THREE months of flowers delivered to your door. I'll choose my favourite image from July and announce the lucky winner on here on Friday!
(UPDATED: Winner will be announced Saturday 1st August!)

Good Luck, I'm so looking forward to seeing your photos tomorrow.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment