Monday 27 October 2014

Christmas has landed!

Morning all!

Hope you had a great weekend and that your week is off to a good start.

I'm delighted to share little maldod's Christmas 2014 range of vests and tees with you all today! Christmas vests were really popular last year so I wanted to make them available to you as early as possible. I've added no less than 8 new designs and really hope you like them.

I've featured a few of my favourites below, but you can see the full range here

Rudolph and Penguin Vests and Tees, from £9.95
A couple of cheeky little chaps have joined us this year - Rudolph (his mates) and a Penguin can now be found on both our vests and toddler tees.

Christmas Tree Vest/Tee, from £9.95
I'm a big fan of this Christmas tree design. Perfect for those that prefer things a bit more understated.

Candy Cane Vest/Tee, from £9.95
This design is a festive take on our bestselling polka dot buttons vest/tee. I ended up eating too many candy canes (ahem, props!) while photographing this, I'd forgotten how good they are. Must remember to buy more for our tree.

Limited Edition Stocking, £14.95
I have also added some Christmas stockings to the shop today. Last time I blogged I shared my plans for some limited edition designs. This 'children at play' stocking is the first in this range and is now available to buy. There's only TWO of these though so be quick if you don't want to miss out!

Large Personalised Stocking, £24.95
Large Personalised Stockings were very popular last year and are also now available. Here's a picture a customer sent in of theirs hanging at home last December. We love customer photos!


For anyone interested in ordering one of these, please note that the dispatch times for these are slightly longer than for other products. Instead of the usual 7 working days, these stockings will take 14 working days to be made up and dispatched. I hope, seeing as they won't be put to use until the 24th December, that this doesn't cause any problems! If you need an order urgently though then drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Trust me when I say that I have PLENTY more planned in the way of Christmas so do keep your eyes open for the launch of more products. However, I thought I'd offer those of you who like to be organised, a special early bird discount! *** To receive 10% off all Christmas Vests and large stockings until midnight on the 31st October, just enter code: littleearlybird at the checkout.***



I thoroughly appreciate that its still only October and with spooky Halloween around the corner (we're bypassing that altogether thanks!) that some of you may not even be thinking about Christmas just yet. I'm even beginning to wonder if I have enough festive cheer to keep me going for the long haul (will resort to eating more candy canes if not). However every year December 24th comes round more quickly than the last so I don't think it can hurt to get organised and start planning for this extra special time of year. I hope you agree!

I'll keep you updated on the launch of new products over the next couple of weeks. But for now, thanks so much for reading and happy shopping.

Lowri x



No comments:

Post a Comment